Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Star Citizen

I jumped in and I'm very happy with the engine performance. I haven't flown for awhile now (still haven't) and still haven't tried the fps combat, but I'm excited for it.

My big wish pulls:::::
    1. persistent galaxy large enough to get lost in.
    2. Gathering/harvesting. Ability to sell or use resources to craft. (was crafting a thing or did I just dream that up?) Been so long.
    3. Combat missions that acquire some form of credits/funds to be spent on a large variety of usable items.
    4. No server wipes.
    Living for today is difficult when the robots think of how it used to be yesterday. When the robots think of yesterday the robots begin thinking about the future and then the robots find themselves thinking about today which leads the robots right back to yesterday killing the human race again. circa: 2001 21:14:16 - 12:34:31 2015.

when you track everything that they've accomplished so far, at this point i think it's more difficult to believe that they won't achieve their goals, at this point it's just funny that there are still nay-sayers out there when the game is already so accomplished at least on a technical level (content wise is still lacking for whats playable vs what's promised but the content that has been demo'd is top notch so i have a high degree of confidence that Squadron 42 will be very good, if not amazing.)

Quote Originally Posted by NandP View Post
    2. Gathering/harvesting. Ability to sell or use resources to craft. (was crafting a thing or did I just dream that up?) Been so long.
    keep your eyes on the horizon NandP! from this weeks schedule:

In addition, there is a second thread [subscribers only] for the next 10 for the Chairman staring Chris Roberts and Tony Zurovec, where they’ll be answering your questions about professions in Alpha 3.0, with a special emphasis on Cargo and Mining. Don’t forget that in addition to adding your questions, Subscribers can also vote on the ones they want to see answered most.
    I know that modification / "overclocking" parts is planned. I got a workbench item reward at some point specifically for this. I can currently place it in my hangar. it doesn't do anything yet tho lol.

I'm not sure what degree crafting will be done. Personally I hope they do something similar to Eve's production with blue prints and you have to go to a base with factories etc. maybe include some level of privatization / player ownership but yeah i have no idea.
    Last edited by AngryRob; 02-23-2017 at 12:15 AM.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132