Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: You weirdos are still here?

I'm confused. Came here to play arcade games and listen to videos set to Journey songs. Around on Hearthstone and Overwatch.

Rly hope y'all doing great!!!

It's an old school holiday gathering! Someone break out the bong and egg nog.

Holy shit I still have flash on my pc. photoshop check. Hmmm. Just need some form of sound editing software and sound production, no problem. 2017 is thirsty.
    Living for today is difficult when the robots think of how it used to be yesterday. When the robots think of yesterday the robots begin thinking about the future and then the robots find themselves thinking about today which leads the robots right back to yesterday killing the human race again. circa: 2001 21:14:16 - 12:34:31 2015.

So what's everyone been up to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortal_Wombat View Post
    GTFO
    this is where i store my pickles

Does this eat or not? I can't remember

I'm trying to live life, whatever way it'll let me

I check in here about every 6 months, I was hoping the 2DP subreddit would get more traffic. Other than Jack, who I'm friends with on FB, I don't keep up with anyone from 2DP. I also have switched to mostly console single player games, Last of Us and Uncharted have taken my gaming soul. Now that the kids are getting older, they hog the damn computer too much for me to get any real time on it. The wife and I got hardcore into Board Games a little over 3 years ago, we host a weekly game night every Saturday night at our house, up to 12 people will show up, at times we will have 3 tables going. Our collection is just over 320 games currently, we go to Board Game conventions and spend most of our free time together playing Board Games. I tried to pick up Counter Strike a couple of years ago, and got back into it for about a month or so, then I just stopped. I also got back into WoW 4 years ago, but after SoO and before WoD our guild broke up, so I never looked back. Great to see lots of familiar faces still on here, still miss my 2DP buds.
    "Brannigan's Law is like Brannigan's love: hard and fast".

"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."

Lux! You've been missed. Yes, things change as the kidlets get older--way more eye rolling, angst and drama than years ago. If I lived your way I'd jump in on some of that board game action. I have a decent collection (nowhere even close to 320 though), but members of my family unit are 100% uninterested...

Drop by here more often!

I basically just play single player games, LoL, and Overwatch these days. My old neurons are too calcified to be properly good at multiplayer games. Of course, I'm always up to hop into a game with anybody from 2dP, but I don't usually get a chance to play for more than an hour or two. When I do get a nice big chunk of time allotted for games, I usually spend that on a board game night or the Warhammer role playing game that I started playing a couple years ago.
    fluidr "Science is interesting. If you don't agree you can fuck off." -Former Editor of New Scientist

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus-7 View Post
    or the Warhammer role playing game that I started playing a couple years ago.
    Never played an versions of the game (miniatures or RP), but some of the fiction in the Dark Library is pretty amazing. Such a rich/deep universe, most especially on the WH40k side.

i r spammer?
    Well... Apparently I forgot both my password and the e-mail address I used for here, hence the new improved name. I swing by once every couple years and it's cool to see people still posting. Figured I'd actually say hi this time. Haven't had a console for several years now and the last real online game I played was CoD: World at War. I do now have a wife and kid, so comp time is limited to work and netflix for the most part. Got a couple minutes so I'm looking forward to browsing the threads a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentbreath2 View Post
    Well... Apparently I forgot both my password and the e-mail address I used for here, hence the new improved name. I swing by once every couple years and it's cool to see people still posting. Figured I'd actually say hi this time. Haven't had a console for several years now and the last real online game I played was CoD: World at War. I do now have a wife and kid, so comp time is limited to work and netflix for the most part. Got a couple minutes so I'm looking forward to browsing the threads a little.
    WB silentbreath! If you PM me we could get that original account working again for you.
    Living for today is difficult when the robots think of how it used to be yesterday. When the robots think of yesterday the robots begin thinking about the future and then the robots find themselves thinking about today which leads the robots right back to yesterday killing the human race again. circa: 2001 21:14:16 - 12:34:31 2015.

nooooo bring it back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Composite View Post
    I'm with RDG. It's like saying you gave a blow job to someone and enjoyed it, but you didn't look at his dick because you aren't gay.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234