Thread: Conan Exiles

Conan Exiles

http://store.steampowered.com/app/440900/

seems very Ark Survival ish. but conan. i'm kinda interested.

I've been interested also. I'm guessing it'll be $20-$30. ? been awhile since I touched a Funcom game.

This game will unlock in approximately 13 days
    Living for today is difficult when the robots think of how it used to be yesterday. When the robots think of yesterday the robots begin thinking about the future and then the robots find themselves thinking about today which leads the robots right back to yesterday killing the human race again. circa: 2001 21:14:16 - 12:34:31 2015.

I bought this day 1. Refunded after 3 hrs. Within those 3hrs I ran naked in the desert. Ran for the closest source of water to drink from while avoiding deadly beasts along the way. Crafted resource gathering items and other usable equipment. Killed some pathetic turtle things for meat. Built a campfire, which took an unrealistic amount of materials. Like 50 branches and 25 stone. Hopefully that gets fixed. Died a lot. Gathered a lot of wood and stone and built a house. Got bored and refunded.

I was watching various streamers play and it looks like great fun when a community bands together. Burkeblack has a priv RP server where he plays as a priest of Yog. Hilarious shit.
    Living for today is difficult when the robots think of how it used to be yesterday. When the robots think of yesterday the robots begin thinking about the future and then the robots find themselves thinking about today which leads the robots right back to yesterday killing the human race again. circa: 2001 21:14:16 - 12:34:31 2015.

I may buy it again in the future........

I tried it out for a little bit last night. It seems like it would be a lot of fun with friends. However, running around by yourself got old quick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Composite
    I'm not your personal researcher, butt munch. Read the thread and figure it out for yourself.